Who we are
Saniflo Ltd is a division of SFA Group, France.
Saniflo Ltd registered office: Howard House,The Runway,South Ruislip,Middlesex HA4 6SE, registered office in England No. 1416177.
SFA Group (Société Française d’Assainissement) office address: 41 bis, avenue Bosquet 75007 Paris – France.
What information do we collect and why?
Saniflo processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with information about our products and services. We will not collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than specified in this document. If you do not wish to provide your personal information to Saniflo Ltd we may not be able to provide you with the information you have requested from us and we may not be able to offer some or all of our products or services without it.
What personal data do we collect from you?
• Home address and/or business address
• Personal email and/or business email
• Contact phone number(s)
• Credit card details (if purchasing through our e-commerce Pro site)
• Purchase information (if completing our Warranty details)
• IP address
The data collection process:
• Your name and email address are required when you sign up to specific sections of the Saniflo website (for example, for Brochure request, Contact Us or Warranty Registration).
• Your IP address will be collected when you visit our website.
• When you contact Saniflo Ltd through any of the social media channels we will require you to agree to providing us with your email address and contact phone number.
• If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored and shared internally within the Saniflo electronic systems and our social media agency to ensure that you receive the best response possible, but it will not be shared with any other organisations outside of the SFA Group.
• Website orders for the Pro website will require your name, address, postcode, phone number, email address and credit card details. However, these details will not be shared with any other organisations outside of the SFA Group.
• When you interact with Saniflo Ltd by contacting us by email or for employment opportunities that require you send through a CV, you will be sending an email directly to Saniflo Ltd. Your details will be only be held for as long as required for us to complete your enquiry.
If you are under 16 years of age, you MUST obtain parental consent before providing any personal information to us.
If you are or you choose to provide us with personal data over the internet, you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Whilst we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you must acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, please be assured that SFA Group have taken all reasonable security measures of storage and protection to prevent unauthorised access of this data. If, despite our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, we shall use all reasonable means to limit and remedy the disclosure, whilst also following the necessary procedures to report such breaches of security. Full procedures are available through SFA Head Office, France, address above).
Use of your personal data
Saniflo takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this policy. Where you have consented to us providing you with product information and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
• Providing access to browse our site;
• Providing the services you have requested;
• Contacting you regarding our products and services;
• Responding to your enquiries or processing your requests in relation to your information;
• Administering and maintaining our customer records;
• For system administration and to monitor your usage of the site;
• Providing other relevant marketing information which we think you may find of interest through marketing campaigns and communications;
• Undertaking product or customer research and development.
Please see below for details regarding the use of your data by third parties.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
You have the right to access any personal information that Saniflo processes about you and to request information about: -
• What personal data we hold about you
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your personal data for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified. You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Processing of your personal information
As part of the SFA Group, the Saniflo Ltd website is hosted by our parent company and will therefore use the IT and computer resources of the group but will not share or disclose any of your personal information outside of the group without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this policy or where there is a legal requirement. The overall Group policies concerning data protection can be sourced through SFA France at the address given above. Saniflo Ltd may use third parties on occasion to provide data monitoring services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the European data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Like many other companies, we use Google Analytics to provide us with statistics for website performance, visitor numbers and goal conversion rates.
The SFA Group and Saniflo Ltd take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. On behalf of the Group, SFA have stringent security measures in place, including SSL certificates to protect our websites. Saniflo Ltd comply with GDPR by ensuring that all data collected is held with retention periods, anonymity of data where possible and correct disposal procedures.
How long can we keep your data for?
Saniflo only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary. Where you have given consent to us to use your details for direct marketing purposes, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. We may contact you from time to time to update our records and check that you are happy for us to still have your data on our systems.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will usually be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Marketing Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, Saniflo Ltd would like to contact you with details of our new product/special offers/services/competitions/newsletters and promotions. If you do not consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting email@example.com.
Saniflo Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the current and relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with us and/or the supervisory authority:
Saniflo Ltd, Howard House,The Runway,South Ruislip,Middlesex HA4 6SE
Telephone: 020 8842 0033
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) is responsible for enforcing GDPR in the UK. They can be contacted at:ICO, Wycliffe House,Water Lane, Wilmslow,Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113.
V1 UK Sept 2018